My Favorite Highlights from the Awards:
- Neil Patrick Harris as the host
- The opening sequence.
- The Birdman spoof
- Patricia Arquette's Oscar speech (watch here)
- Lady Gaga's Sound of Music tribute (watch here).
- Tegan and Sara and the Lonely Island's "Everything is Awesome" performance.
- John Legend and Common performing "Glory"
I'm not going to lie. I wasn't really blown away by any one outfit on the Oscar's red carpet this year, but here were a few of my favorites.
I am continuously loving Keria Knightley's Chanel baby-bump style.
Rosamund Pike wore the dress I'd most like to wear if I attended the Oscars. I love the color red and I thought her dress was super figure-flattering.
I thought Jessica Chastain looked lovely in navy!
I've heard that there's been a bit of controversy over comments made about Zendaya's Oscar hairstyle, but I thought her look was totally classy and hip.
Did you watch the Oscars? What were your favorite moments? Who wore your favorite outfits? Let me know in the comments below.
Lupita always looks stunning on the red carpet and her white pearl dress was no exception.