Over the past few weeks, I have stumbled upon a number of quick Valentine's day craft ideas for my sweety that I wanted to share with you. So, if you're in need of a low-budget, last minute, crafty gift, here are some that I've found and loved.
I have spotted 52 Things I Love About You on a number of blogs. It's made from a deck of cards.
If you knit or crochet check out the Pop Heart Pattern or the Winged Heart Tattoo.
For those who sew, check out the colette pattern
Design*Sponge has this valentine light bulb.
Martha Stewart has a ton of valentines food and craft ideas. Check out...
- Paper cut hearts
- Mini Heart Shaped Cake
- Chocolate Sipped Shortbread Cookies
- Molten Mocha Cakes
For those of you who aren't quite as crafty, How About Orange has a number of links to beautiful free printing options as well as crafting options.
- printable valentines goodie bags
- printable all-in-one card and envelope
- paper heart garland
- vintage-style valentine card
- DIY paper freebies
Creature Comforts also has a number of valentines freebie printing options
- Fashionable Valentines cards
- Pretty Gift Tags
- Tweet Printable Valentine
- Print Conversation Candy Bar Wrappers
- Danielle Thompson Panda and Fox Valentine
- Button cookie recipe and post card
- Iron on Pillow Transfer
- Free Valentine's e-cards by Kate Spade
If you're making a mix tape, check out this free download from Chronicle Books Blog.
And for even more crafty ideas check out Threadbanger's Heart Craft Project Roundup.
Surely this post has got you in the mood for Valentine's Day. Let me know if you tried out any of these projects and share your Valentine's Day plans below.