1. Do you have any pets?
Not unless you count my boyfriend. ;)
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
My cup of coffee, the laundry bag, and an empty glass.
3. What's the weather like right now?
It's partly cloudy and HOT (feels like 100 degrees), but there's a chance of rain later.
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
I've been driving for over 10 years, and, luckily, I've never had a car accident.
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
I woke up around 11am.
6. When was the last time you showered?
Um...er...maybe 2 days ago!? I should probably get on that.
7. What was the last movie you saw?
I saw Kick Ass at my local discount theater on Monday. It lived up to its name.
image from iwatchstuff.com
8. What does your last text message say?
"I think that 5 hour energy drink really helped." --My lady friend on how she was able to get up in the morning so easily after hanging out with me until 4am the night before.
9. What's your ringtone?
It's a standard Verizon ringtone called Chamber Ensemble.
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes. I have been to Canada, Austria, and the Netherlands. I've visited Germany twice. And I've been to London Heathrow, Paris Charles de Gaulle, and Zurich Kloten airports (just passing through).
11. Do you like sushi?
Yes! I am particularly fond of Spider Rolls.
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Dillion's grocery store, Target or Wal-mart.
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
14. How many siblings do you have?
I have 2 younger brothers.
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I will be 27 in about 2 weeks.
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Both. I usually wear my glasses, but I wear contacts on special occasions.
18. Do you color your hair?
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
I am going to Yoga class.
20. When was the last time you cried?
Last week, over job hunting frustrations.
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Chicken, mushrooms, and black olives.
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Well, back when I ate beef I would have said hamburgers but, I haven't eaten beef in over 3 years, so I will choose veggie burgers.
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Tons. I think I had an all-nighter 1-2 nights a week when I was taking my early undergraduate Art and Design classes. I also had a few all-nighters when I was working on my masters research and projects.
24. What is your eye color?
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yes. Coke is sweeter.
I tag EVERYONE. If you do this, please comment with a link!