- Glass blowing; weaving; mixing drinks; sewing my own wardrobe.
- I don't really think so. My heritage is pretty typical Caucasian-American: German, English, and a tiny bit Dutch and Native American. I grew up in the mid-west (well, more like mid-mid west- the middle of the country) which seems to experience a lot of weather extremes so my wardrobe consists of several bulky sweaters to get through the bitter cold of winter, as well as lots of t-shirts and shorts for the hot summers and layering pieces for in-between.
- Depending on the context, ugly can mean unpleasant, repulsive, displeasing to the eye, spiteful or hateful, grave, despicable or appalling.
- Not that I can recall, but I had a crazy fear of being abducted by aliens in my tween years and as a teen I loved the movie, The Craft, and was obsessed with reading about the occult.
- It's really hard to pick out just one article of clothing, but I'll say that I'm still having a love affair with my striped Banana Republic ballet scoop neck top.
|similar (Banana Republic Timeless Tee)|
- I would love to have my own Art Therapy/ art studio and work with kids.
8. If you died and came back as a ghost, who would you haunt? And what would you be wearing?
- I think that if I died I'd probably come back as a ghost and haunt my husband, but not in a scary way. I'd just keep up with chores around the house and hang out like I normally do, only I'd wear a dress like Keira Knightley's Daily Show Valentino dress.
9. If you could wear anything with no judgement, what would you wear?
- A crop top and a full sleeve of tattoos.
10. What do you value most in a relationship (romantic or otherwise)?
- Loyalty, honesty, intelligence, a sense of humor, drive to pursue their own interests.
11. Describe yourself in at least five positive words.
- Caring, Creative, Supportive, Patient, and (lately) Independent.